Version 1.0, dated 11 May 2021
1. WHO ARE WE?
2. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
To provide You with the Service and register an account on Raptor Casino, We need to collect Your personal identification data. In providing the Service to You for which You have registered, We may also need to share Your data with some third-party service providers. In doing so, We ensure to establish appropriate safeguards to protect Your data.
The personal data that We collect from You when registering and operating Your account on Raptor Casino is to comply with Our legal obligations. These include for the operation of Our license, to meet Our obligations related to the relevant competent authorities when required to do so and to assist in any law enforcement investigation. If You fail to provide Us with the necessary personal data and/or information upon Our request, We will terminate the relationship with You.
Apart from having a legal obligation to collect Your personal data and information, We also have a legitimate interest to protect Raptor Casino from being misused for fraudulent and/or illegal activities. These include, but are not limited to, promotional abuse, fraudulent activities, money laundering and/or terrorist financing, and also online security risks. Collecting Your personal data will allow Us to ensure the security, accessibility, and availability of Our Website’s Service to You.
Sometimes, We may send You marketing communications, but only if You have opted-in to such services, either during the registration process or by changing Your settings from Your account profile. These marketing communications will help You stay updated with the latest news about the new games, products, bonuses, offers, and other related promotions. You have the right to change Your marketing preferences at any time at no cost by either changing these settings from Your account profile or by unsubscribing directly from the marketing communication or also by contacting Our Customer Support Team on Live Chat or by emailing [email protected]
3. WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The categories of personal data that We collect from You and process are as follows:
Personal identification and communication details are provided to Us when You complete the registration process to register for an account on Raptor Casino. This includes collecting Your details such as Your full name, date of birth, residential address, and communication details, including Your email address and/or phone number.
Your personal data and information may also be collected through other means such as documentation or information that You provide Us upon Our request. Documents are provided for identity, age, and address verification, and payment verification purposes. However, We may request other documentation from You as part of Our legal and regulatory obligations and to maintain Your account with Us.
We also hold records of Your financial accounts’ information and some aspects of Your financial transactions through the use of Your account on this Website. In addition, We record Your logins and visits to this Website, such as through geolocation information, traffic data, and weblogs, amongst other information. Moreover, all Live Chats and email correspondence held with Our Customer Support Team are recorded and maintained for security and training/educational purposes.
Although We do not collect special categories of data regularly, We may receive such data from You. For instance, if You inform Us that You have a gambling problem, We would treat such information as equivalent to health information, and We will protect it.
5. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We collect and process Your personal data for the below reasons:
- Creating, operating, and managing Your account;
- To play games and perform relevant activities related to games;
- For Us to carry out identification and verifications checks about You;
- For You to place Your bets and process online payments;
- Complying with Our legal, licensing, and regulatory requirements, including those related to Data Protection;
- Creating User profiles for Anti-Money Laundering Risk Assessment purposes. To prevent the illegal use of Our Website, We need to carry out profiling of Our Users and their activities using automated processes. However, any decisions taken based on these profiles are taken by natural persons;
- Monitoring and tracking transactions to prevent fraud, abnormal betting patterns, money laundering and/or terrorist financing, including the transferring of personal data to Our payment processing service providers;
- Meeting Our obligations with the relevant authorities, including to inform and assist them in any potential criminal activities investigations, such as those related to fraud, money laundering and/or terrorist financing amongst others; and
- For marketing purposes, only when You actively consent to receive marketing material about new games, bonuses, offers, and promotions. You may opt-out at any time.
6. WHERE DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We ensure to take all the necessary security and standard precautions to keep Your personal data safe. Our servers are physically located within the European Union/EEA area, and they may only be accessed online through encrypted connections by authorised persons. In following best security practices and standards, We only contract with third-party providers who follow and ensure an adequate level of security similar to Ours.
We may also store Your personal data within our Group of companies. Because this may be located outside the EU/EEA, We will still ensure adequate security measures so that Your personal data is always protected. For instance, by having in place Standard Contractual Clauses as per the European Commission.
8. DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
When We share Your personal data with third-party providers located outside of the EU/European Economic Area (EEA), We will always ensure a similar degree of protection to transfer Your personal data. We only transfer to countries deemed to hold a sufficient level of data protection measures in place as per the European Commission and/or the Standard Contractual Clauses in line with the European Commission.
9. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We are obliged to retain some elements of Your personal data after Your account termination for a maximum period of up to 10 years to meet Our legal obligations regarding Anti-Money Laundering and Combatting Terrorist Financing laws and regulations.
Particularly as follows:
- For up to one (1) year from Your last account activity: Details of Your logins and visits to the Website, traffic data, weblogs, and communications to and from our Customer Support Team;
- For up to five (5) years from Your last account activity: Personal identification details and documents, Your communication details, contact information through the Website, whether by email, Live Chat, or other media;
- For up to ten (10) years from Your last account activity: Financial accounts information and game transactions.
We will also keep Your personal data for more extended periods if required to do so by the relevant authorities. This is especially in case of litigation or a legal process which You, the relevant authorities, or Us may be a party to due to Our Service provision to You.
10. YOUR RIGHTS.
You have the right to:
- access Your personal data and information that We hold on You;
- request rectification of Your personal data that You consider not to be correct;
- request for restriction of processing of Your personal data;
- request erasure of Your personal data;
- file an objection about the processing of Your personal data;
- request to export Your personal data and information; and
- be informed about any automated individual decision-making that We have in place, including risk profiling; and
- object at all times to the processing of Your personal data and information, and to withdraw Your consent.
Your rights may only be exercised in accordance with the law. This might include restrictions on when You can exercise such rights listed above due to laws that supersede the GDPR. You can exercise these rights by contacting Us at [email protected]